Pools can become dirty very quickly and for many reasons:
- Debris is blown into the pool from nearby vegetation.
- Overtime build-up of sand, soil, or heavier debris on the bottom of the pool.
- Frequency uses can have an affect on the pool water chemistry and how clean it is.
- ….Or because another pool cleaning company other than Blue Chip Pool Service is cleaning your pool.
In an ideal world all pools would be clean but they are not and that’s what Blue Chip Pool Service is here for – to save the day! Homes with pools located from Coral Ridge Drive all the way to Wyndham Lakes Blvd, Atlantic Blvd and all the way to Mariner’s Cove can thank Blue Chip Pool Service for having a clean and pristine pool. Many clients in the area have relied and become loyal customers for keeping their pool clean and safe to swim in.
Blue Chip Pool Service Offers:
- Water testing and chemical composition
- Pool wall, bottom, and step brushing
- Filter cleaning and debris removal
Go jump in the pool and have fun in the sun, knowing that you have hired a locally owned and trusted company to keep your pool clean. Have a few quick laps around the pool and start to enjoy your freedom as you leave the work for Blue Chip Pool Service.